Friday 25 June 2021

How to play tag

Good morning everyone today I will be talking about my writing. We have been doing procedure writing about how to play a game. I chose to write about tag. We had  to write about how to play a game. We had to write down, what the goal were, what you will need, and all the steps on how to play. What I wrote for the goal was try and tag the runners while they run. I enjoyed writing the steps down. I think this is helpful to write the steps  because other people can learn new games. 

How we made it was to make a google doc. Then write the title and write down how to play the game. After I finished it I added some colours to the text.  I had a really fun time creating this piece of work  and I'm sure my class did to.  My favourite thing  about making the activity was changing the colour and font. This was an easy activity for me because we just had to write how to play a game. I liked making this so other people can learn new games.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Savanna my name is Mila and I am from New Windsor School. It looks like it was fun writing about how to play Tag. I would have chosen to write about how to play Octopus. It would be really good if I could get into the document you made because its not letting me in.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.