Friday 12 March 2021

Emergency pack

Emergency pack


 Hey there bloggers! Last week on Friday it had been Lock down. Last week Friday morning there was a warning of a Tsunami at 2:00 am. today me and my class had to make a blog about what could you bring if there was an Emergency near you.  If you had to leave your house because maybe because there is an Emergency near you could take..

 bag, blankets/pillows, Sunscreen, Torch/Batteries, umbrella, hat, food(Non-Perishable) drinks, charger/battery bank, fly spray, radio/device, pack of cards/travel games, book, toilet paper/wipes, waterproof jacket, medication, first aid kit.

I don't think I have an emergency kit at my home tho. You can discuss with your families like im going to! Thanks for reading! use some of the gear if it ever happens.

Blog ya later.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Savanna,
    I'm Molly I go to Saint Marys School in Gisborne. Have you ever needed to use an emergency pack? I live on a hill in country so I don't need to evacuate with and emergency pack. Did you evacuate when the tsunami warning came?
    Mā te wā Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.